Sunday, December 26, 2010

down~and waiting...

A little bit down this few day...everything almost go in backlane...wipe plate glass etc...lolz...funny izit...few like learn nothing except clear set and wipe...>< want to go to fine dining...i ask the supervisor today...he want me to join...but he worry this will make my supervisor unhappy...so...~ dunno thn...haizz...sad ar~ guess i have to use my free time and off day to work as casual worker when i go in front office thn...16 hour per day work...>< nvm...can try...
btw...jz noe that, wai kit's gf had pass away...although i'm not really noe him...but i hope he can get through this...i understand the feeling...of losing someone we care and love...be strong man... i will appreciate the people that i care and love from now onwards for i will not get myself regret on anything...
today i make her angry again...haha...this few day keep make her angry...maybe me myself also alot of 'fire' inside...anyway...i love her...so...thts all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com