Friday, April 1, 2011

End of Training...School life...new thing...new phone...

3 month plus had passed...I've end my training...it seems I've jz started it yesterday...slowly i get use to it...nw i'm bck to college...haha...report, assignment, project a lot of thing is waiting...tension ( I need some tension gone)xD...btw had buy a new phone for myself...as a birthday gift....(happy bday to me) glad i have it...haha...a same model wit her...or you can say...we bought it 2gether...nt bad tough...feel like typing cz jz nw i suddenly feel like missing somethg...she will suddenly appear in my mind...perhaps she is like part of my life now...or i need her in my life? nvm...at least i know...for one second i ever wanted her to be wit be with me...kinda miss her everytime she is not around...sometimes...her voice will run through my ear... its ok though...I guess...till here thn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com